Tuesday, March 19, 2013

a simple surprise: Easter decor


While Ella was at school the other day, I spread some Easter love around her room. She was so surprised and thought it was wonderful! 



This little chickie perched on her lamp was her favorite part.


A couple others just wandered around on her dresser. I bought these chicks years ago at Rod Works because I loved that they were made from chenille fabric.


This Easter egg garland couldn't be simpler. I purchased a million bags of plastic eggs on clearance last year for .25 each, so my activity day girls could make garlands for their rooms. Then I got released, and was going to give them to the new activity day leaders. My own girls, Kate (daughter), Ashlee, and Tayler (daughters-in-law) decided they wanted to make garlands instead. :)

The tulle garland stays up in Ella's room all the time. It's so sweet and girly. I'll share a tutorial on how to make one this week sometime.

Happy spring (finally!).

9 comments:

  1. Those little chicks are adorable, and I love that egg garland! I'm definitely going to have to hit the clearance bin this year and make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The QuickBooks is the easy accounting tool that is used for the accounts as it sometimes have the installation error that can be fixed by the reinstalling the error as by the quickbooks tool hub download this can be solved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never in my wildest Imagination would i ever thought i will ever be cured of Herpes Simplex Virus 1&2 Not Until I MIRACULOUSLY came Across Doctor Razor a powerful herbalist, who i learnt Cured Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus, So I contacted him based on the testimonies i read concerning his herbal works on the internet, I was cured by him as well After Reviewing some of his work Through his Website ; https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome
    I decided to Contact him Through his email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp him via +2349065420442 and he can cure types of diseases like HEPATITIS
    ,DIABETES,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM COUNT, HIV/AIDS, FIBROSIS, LOSS OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Doctor Razor for your kindly help in my life
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442. You are Indeed GOD SENT!!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Saco Education is one of the best online platform for hairdressing & cutting video courses.
    advance hairdressing course

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your simple décor ideas very amazing. I am looking forward more decor ideas. Keep sharing more ideas with us. Now it's time to avail Limo Services in Long Beach FL for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easter decor brings such joy and vibrancy to homes during the festive season. Amid the celebrations, I find myself pondering the more serious side of life as well. If you're juggling the holiday spirit with academic responsibilities, consider exploring factors challenging health assignment samples to make the balancing act a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for a payment processing solution for your dental practice? Consider Dental Credit Card Processing! This type of payment processing is specifically designed for dental offices and can help streamline your payment collection process. With dental credit card processing, you can accept credit and debit card payments from your patients quickly and securely. Plus, many dental credit card processing solutions offer additional features like online payment portals and automatic payment reminders to make managing your payments even easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. touch up xs
    That is really informative and also if you want more information

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is really fantastic information on kinzzu them this source is really helpful

    ReplyDelete